The trained medical staff at Gonzaba Urgent Care is dedicated to help all of your hand and foot injuries.
No matter how old you are or what you do for a living, you are always using your hands. When there is something wrong with them, you may not be able to do your regular activities.
Hand problems include
- Carpal tunnel syndrome – compression of a nerve as it goes through the wrist, often making your fingers feel numb
- Injuries that result in fractures, ruptured ligaments and dislocations
- Osteoarthritis – wear-and-tear arthritis, which can also cause deformity
- Tendinitis – irritation of the tendons
- Disorders and injuries of your fingers and thumb
Each of your feet has 26 bones, 33 joints, and more than 100 tendons, muscles, and ligaments. No wonder a lot of things can go wrong. Here are a few common problems:
- Bunions – hard, painful bumps on the big toe joint
- Corns and calluses – thickened skin from friction or pressure
- Plantar warts – warts on the soles of your feet
- Fallen arches – also called flat feet
Ill-fitting shoes often cause these problems. Aging and being overweight also increase your chances of having foot problems.
Our medical staff at Gonzaba Urgent Care is dedicated to provide you the best care for your medical needs. For more information about foot injuries, please contact Gonzaba Urgent Care (210)921-6600.